COVID-19 Precautions and Safety Regulations from Harley Therapy
- Provision of antibacterial hand gel in all therapy rooms
- Ensure ventilation in our therapy rooms
- Provision of antibacterial wipes for use on all appliances and surfaces before and after each appointment
- No shared drinking water facilities. Clients will need to bring their own water.
- Thorough disinfection of rooms between clinics
- Safe distancing of no more than 2 clients and a practitioner in the room at any one time
- If you have been in contact with an infected person you must advise us immediately. Should you exhibit signs of infection you must cancel your appointment and advise us immediately.
- Deep clean of room on a daily basis
- Kitchen facilities temporarily closed
If you have any questions or requests, please contact our admin team - email@example.com
CITE THIS PAGE
Harley Therapy Ltd. “COVID-19 Precautions and Safety Regulations from Harley Therapy”. Harley Therapy, 1 Jan. 2021, https://www.harleytherapy.co.uk/covid-19.htm. Accessed 8 Mar. 2021.
Harley Therapy Ltd. (2021, January 1). COVID-19 Precautions and Safety Regulations from Harley Therapy. Retrieved from https://www.harleytherapy.co.uk/covid-19.htm
Harley Therapy Ltd. "COVID-19 Precautions and Safety Regulations from Harley Therapy." Last modified January 1, 2021. Accessed March 8, 2021. https://www.harleytherapy.co.uk/covid-19.htm.