Stress & Anxiety at Work Workshop
Anxiety and stress cause more sick days, illness and presenteeism than physical ailments.
Discover the difference between stress and anxiety and why in combination they are the single biggest cause of concern for the working population.
Participants will learn about:
- Typical causes of anxiety
- How to become familiar with triggers
- How to select coping strategies that work specifically for them
- Education a set of anxiety busters that have worked for clients over the last decade in our Harley Street clinics
Our classic workshops titles:
- Emotional Wellbeing - Self-care
- Stress & Anxiety at Work
- Anger Management
- Dealing with Depression
- Healthy Relationships
- Coping with Loss and Change
- Building Self-Esteem
- Understanding & Supporting Trauma
- Tackling Addictive Behaviours
- Promoting Good Sleep
- Conflict Resolution
- Cognitive Therapy (CBT)
Specialist workshops include:
- Growth Mindset
- Emotional Intelligence
- Mind-Body Connection
- Restoring Attention Deficit
- Balanced Thinking
- Resilience Building
- Obsessions & Compulsions
- Laughter Therapy
- Drawing Therapy
Wellbeing MOTs/Wellness checks. Includes - Mental Health Assessments for all staff.
Access to therapy services on subscription or as needed basis.
Wellbeing resources Hub for employees (written, audio & video content and guided self-help and self-development material).
Consultancy including wellbeing strategy and policy planning across your organisation.