Mental Health & Wellbeing Screenings
We know that emotional wellbeing affects employee performance and engagement dramatically. This is why we have created a corporate wellbeing package that protects and enchances employee mental wellness and fosters a culture of workplace wellbeing. We draw upon our 13 years of experience running the UK's largest and most reputable private psychology service, to bring an innovative approach to corporate wellness and wellbeing that can be tailored to your organisational needs.
Looking to support your workforce's emotional wellbeing?
How we help.
Our revolutionary service includes a proactive mental health screening for all employees on an annual basis. We deliver a program of online or in-house monthly talks from qualified professionals to help foster a culture of positive mental health in the workplace. We complement existing EAP and health insurance schemes or can act as a stand alone therapy service for your employees.
Your workforce is your most valuable asset and we can help you embed a new culture of emotional maturity across your organisation.
- Reduced absenteeism / presenteeism (showing up to work ill).
- Increased motivation and productivity
- Increased staff retention and talent acquisition
- Improved PR profile as trailblazers in preventative mental healthcare
- Improved culture of support around mental health
- Improved employee health and wellbeing
- Full support for all mental health needs - early detection
- Easy and smooth process to undertake the mental health screening
- Increase sense of self worth and mood, both at work and home.
- Ongoing therapeutic support from some of the UK's most highly rated therapists.
Contact us today to find out more about how we can help you transform your workplace wellbeing.
Our corporate clients include:
Our screening packages can help with early detection and provide assistance with the following conditions:
- Anger Management
- Domestic Abuse
- Eating Disorders
- Sexual Abuse
- Sleep Problems
- Workplace Stress.
Harley Therapy has been selected by the FT Future 100 (2018/2019) as a business shaping its sector and making a positive impact. We work with companies across the world in many sectors including financial, retail, banking, legal and education.
Contact us today to see how we can help transform your workforce.
Looking for Mental Health First Aid training?
We work with the best MHFA trainers in town, please get in touch to learn more.
Mental health first aid is becoming increasingly popular with record numbers undergoing the training in 2019. MHFAs are positioned in your company as first responder “listeners” who can signpost services and can be an important part of your Wellbeing strategy.