Mental Health Assessment in London
Not your best self lately?
Feeling unsettled, anxious, and unable to connect with those around you? Want to feel back in control, but aren’t sure where to start? Or just want assurance that you are doing all the right things when it comes to your wellbeing?
Time for your yearly mental health test?
In the same way we benefit from a physical checkup, sometimes it's our mental health that requires attention. Modern life comes with unexpected challenges that can throw us off track. Or we can be so busy trying to achieve and keep up with those around us, we lose perspective. We suspect we could feel better, but we don't know where to start, and we need reliable advice.
The Harley Therapy™ Wellbeing MOT
A mental health screening with an objective professional can give you the clarity you need. Get quickly to the root of any imbalance, identify positive choices you've overlooked, and find the best ways forward.
Our Wellbeing MOT includes:
- a comprehensive emotional and mental health assessment
- a bespoke roadmap for moving forward with any issues and challenges
- tailored recommendations for further avenues of treatment (if required)
- a follow up call to answer any further questions you might have.
Be more of who you really are
Paying attention to your mental health and wellbeing aligns you with the very heart of who you are, meaning you can benefit from:
- better focus
- raised self-esteem
- higher resilience
- a stronger sense of self
- less stress and anxiety
- more energy and improved sleep
- a renewed sense of purpose and direction
- being balanced and calmer at work and at home
- feeling connected to others and less lonely
- improved goal setting in line with your values.
When you feel better, others feel better
Scottish writer R.L. Stevenson suggested, "There is no duty we so much underrate as the duty of being happy. By being happy we sow anonymous benefits upon the world".
When you priortise your wellbeing, those around you benefit. You are more able to support and share with friends, family, colleagues, and your community.
Wellbeing assessments at Harley Therapy™
At Harley Therapy you are in safe hands. All our therapists coming from top institutions and have many years of experience.
Ready to feel better, and live your life fully and to the best of your ability? Call us now to book your Wellbeing MOT.