Wellbeing Workshops for your Workplace
- Seeking to boost your workforce's wellbeing and productivity?
- Need an expert to offer practical training & advice to help energize your staff?
- Looking for highly engaging and bespoke wellbeing workshops?
- Or a psychology speaker to talk about mental health at your company?
We deliver in-house workshops to forward-thinking organisations seeking to make your workforce more positive and productive. The award-winning team of psychology experts is led by Dr. Sheri Jacobson.
Our classic workshops titles:
- Emotional Wellbeing & Self-Care
- Busting Work Stress
- Anger Management
- Dealing with Depression
- Mental Health Awareness
- Healthy Relationships
- Coping with Loss and Change
- Building Self-Esteem
- Understanding & Supporting Trauma
- Tackling Addictive Behaviours
- Promoting Good Sleep
- Conflict Resolution
- Intro to Cognitive Therapy (CBT)
Specialist workshops include:
- Mindfulness Introdu
- Developing Gratitude
- Cultivating Compassion
- Beating Procrastination
- Grow your "Growth Mindset"
- Boosting Emotional Intelligence
- Harnessing the Mind-Body Connection
- Promoting Balanced Thinking
- Resilience Building
- Understanding ADHD
- Quietening the Inner Critic
- How to Manage Bullying
- Obsessions & Compulsions
In all our workshops we encourage individuals in your organization to take responsibility for their growth in ways which lead them to become more positive and productive.
We emphasise that self-improvement strategies are unique and to that effect we help individuals to create their own wellbeing toolkit and resources to lean on.
We also encourage habit formation to help embed healthier ways of being. We achieve this with customised communications for HR to distribute on a planned calendar basis, and/or allow employees to access to content directly online.
Each workshop is designed to enlighten, engage and leave staff with implementable actions to improve their wellbeing.
Our clients include:
Harley Therapy is listed on the FT Future 100 (2018/2019) as a business shaping its sector and making a positive impact. And as London’s largest and busiest chain of private psychotherapy clinics, we are proud of our reputation for having the best minds in the field working under our banner.
Workshops are 45-60 minutes each and usually held over lunchtime.
Ad-hoc workshop - £975 (+VAT) per workshop
Monthly series of 12 workshops - £830 (+VAT) per workshop
Bi-monthly series of 6 workshops - £780 (+VAT) per workshop
- Laughter Therapy
- Drawing Therapy
Wellbeing MOTs/Wellness checks. Includes - Mental Health Assessments for all staff.
Access to therapy services on subscription or as needed basis.
Wellbeing resources Hub for employees (written, audio & video content and guided self-help and self-development material).
Consultancy including wellbeing strategy and policy planning across your organisation.