Dealing with Depression Workshop
As the second most common psychological difficulty, depression can vary from mild to severe.
- Taken through steps to identify levels of low mood
- Learn to unpick the possible causes
- Equip themselves with proven techniques used by Cognitive Behavioural Therapists
- Structured exercises to help tackle low days and longer lasting spells, as well as emergency plans for extreme dips in mood levels.
Participants will leave better able to manage their own depression with a new awareness of how to recognise the signs of depression, as well as methods of helping others.
Our classic workshops titles:
- Emotional Wellbeing - Self-care
- Stress & Anxiety at Work
- Anger Management
- Dealing with Depression
- Healthy Relationships
- Coping with Loss and Change
- Building Self-Esteem
- Understanding & Supporting Trauma
- Tackling Addictive Behaviours
- Promoting Good Sleep
- Conflict Resolution
- Cognitive Therapy (CBT)
Specialist workshops include:
- Growth Mindset
- Emotional Intelligence
- Mind-Body Connection
- Restoring Attention Deficit
- Balanced Thinking
- Resilience Building
- Obsessions & Compulsions
- Laughter Therapy
- Drawing Therapy
Wellbeing MOTs/Wellness checks. Includes - Mental Health Assessments for all staff.
Access to therapy services on subscription or as needed basis.
Wellbeing resources Hub for employees (written, audio & video content and guided self-help and self-development material).
Consultancy including wellbeing strategy and policy planning across your organisation.