Wellbeing for Your Workplace • Corporate Mental Health Care
World Mental Health Day 10th October 2019 is fast approaching.
Let us help you gear up to the big day by planning a special event; we can provide a guest speaker on the topic, choose from a variety of workshops or we can help you revamp your entire mental health strategy!
We help forward-looking companies in the City to formulate and realise standout wellbeing strategies to boost productivity, save cost and elevate mood.
Unclear about where to go next with your employee wellbeing efforts?
Want to know about the latest in mental health initiatives that deliver clear results and high ROI?
Looking for clearly laid out strategies that make real impact to you and your colleague's mental wellbeing?
We can help!
With decades of experience in the field of psychology and wellbeing, we are spearheading mental health campaigns that are custom designed, streamlined and efficient, PR worthy, receive excellent feedback from staff and have a proven return on spend.
Sha Hussain - Awarded by the London Mayor for his work in the London Healthy Workplace Charter, has planned and coordinated wellbeing events ranging from SMEs to large multi-nationals. See the Wellness Movement.
Sheri Jacobson - Founder of Harley Therapy, the UK's leading psychotherapy group and listed by the Financial Times Future 100 2018/2019 as one of the fastest growing impact businesses.
Together we are changing the way companies look after their staff.
Our approach. We:
- Examine your existing approach to mental health
- Look at your current challenges.
- Look at your goals and objectives, including company values.
- Explore your current rates of absence and leave to benchmark improvements.
- Explore your current providers of services EAP / Insurance in order to facilitate better use and signposting.
- Using our innovative approach, construct a plan for a new and greatly improved mental health initiative, all of which can be delivered in-house. This will include a communication strategy across your organisation in order to engage and enliven your staff.
"A fantastic and engaging talk on emotional wellbeing for staff at the Mayor of London's office" (Nathan WInch, Project Manager, Healthy London Partnership).
"The event was attended from people across the business and wasphenomenally well received." (Drew Baxter Gibson, Wellbeing Lead, Santander)
"Pivotal in inspiring our well-being strategy, introducing us to exciting initiatives" (Megan Kille, People Business Partner, Farfetch)
"Professional and efficient and made sure the whole process ran smoothly. I'd definitely recommend using them." (Katherine Beard, Wellbeing Manager ITV)
Contact us for a free initial conversation about how we can help you formulate and deliver an outstanding wellbeing strategy and mental health policy.